What we're doing
to keep you safe
- Increased regular deep cleaning
- Hand sanitizer stations
- COVID safe catering
- Anyone showing any symptoms or feeling unwell will be directed to our onsite wellness room for professional medical support.
- Masks and vaccination requirements will be determined closer to the T&C and will be based on State requirements.
- There are currently no State restrictions on capacity and no social distancing requirements.
Just like you’re doing at home, we’re obsessed with sanitizing every surface as often as possible. To make this happen at T&C, we’re introducing a brand new superhero into the space:
Here’s what our Cleaning Heroes are doing to save the world at T&C:
- Regular cleaning rotations throughout the event space.
- Deep cleaning all event areas, including all high touch points areas such as registration and food areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the event.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be used by our Cleaning Heroes where applicable.
- Speakers: all microphones and audio equipment will be disinfected between each speaker.
This is just a small list of what our Cleaning Heroes will do to make sure every area of T&C is super clean and safe. Keep checking back for new updates.
Just like you’ve seen at Starbucks or your favorite local cafe, any food served will be wrapped and ready to grab safely.
You will still be able to enjoy your lunch with friends and colleagues at our tables.